On the road
We’re excited to be on the road around various industry events and conferences over the coming months:
- Leisure Institute of Western Australia (Aquatics) event (Fremantle, 14-15 Aug)
- Australian Childcare Alliance Conference (Melbourne, 18-19 Aug)
- Aquafutures Conference (Noosa, 23-25 Aug)
- Leisure Industry Communication and Marketing Summit and Awards (Sydney, 24 Aug)
- TAFE Directors Conference (Adelaide, 7-8 Sept)
- ARV Industry Conference (Melbourne, 14-15 Sept)
- VELG Training Conference (Sydney, 14-15 Sept)
- Austswim Soak It Up National Conference (Tweed Heads, 27-28 Sept)
We look forward to keeping you updated and hope to see you along the way!
We’re excited to announce our clients can now sign up business customers via Web Direct Entry (WDE). Previously this feature only supported individual customers, however there is now an option to sign up a business with company name and details – making life easier for everyone!
We’re also continuing our environmental journey thanks to more online moves. From 1 October 2017, all our communications will be handled electronically through channels like SMS, phone calls and emails.
Retention – it’s a marathon, not a sprint
Customer retention often comes up in discussion. It’s a marathon of ups and downs. Here are some ideas around increasing retention rates.